In the event of an incident, Eastern Local High School (Brown Co.) will:
- Disseminate information via text messages, e-mail, radio announcements, one-call, etc. to inform parents about what is known to have happened.
- Implement a plan to manage phone calls and parents who arrive at school.
- Describe how the school and school district are handling the situation.
- Provide information regarding possible reactions of their children and ways to talk with them.
- Provide a phone number, Web site address, or recorded hotline where parents can receive updated incident information.
- Inform parents and students when and where school will resume.